[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Help regarding srfsh

Jeremy Hor jeremy_hor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 09:32:40 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

According to the guide, for a single server install, it was recommended to use localhost for all references to host, except in opensrf.xml which required a fully qualified hostname. Since mine is still a test system, could you suggest how I should configure it? I'm rather unclear on how to go about setting up the hostname etc.

Thanks very much for your help.

Jeremy