[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Help regarding srfsh

Jeremy Hor jeremy_hor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 08:48:59 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

This is what I get when I run settings-tester.pl. Hope it helps.

Jeremy

--

opensrf at gbpclibserver:~$ perl /home/others/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.3.0/Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/settings-tester.pl
LWP::UserAgent version 2.033
XML::LibXML version 1.66
XML::LibXML::XPathContext version 1.66
XML::LibXSLT version 1.59
Net::Server::PreFork version 0.90
Cache::Memcached version 1.15
Class::DBI version 0.96
Class::DBI::AbstractSearch version 0.07
Template version 2.14
DBD::Pg version 1.49
Please install one of the following modules: Net::Z3950 Net::Z3950::ZOOM
MARC::Record version 2.0.0
MARC::Charset version 1.0
MARC::File::XML version 0.88
Text::Aspell version 0.04
CGI version 3.15
DateTime::TimeZone version 0.42
DateTime version 0.35
DateTime::Format::ISO8601 version 0.06
DateTime::Format::Mail version 0.2901
Unix::Syslog version 0.100
GD::Graph3d version 0.63
JavaScript::SpiderMonkey version 0.19
Log::Log4perl version 1.07
Email::Send version 2.181
Text::CSV_XS version 0.23
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big version 2.01
Tie::IxHash version 1.21

Checking Jabber connection
* Jabber successfully connected

Checking database connections
* /opensrf/default/reporter/setup :: Successfully connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/app_settings/databases :: Successfully connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/app_settings :: Successfully connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/app_settings :: Successfully connected to database dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=localhost;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.

Checking database drivers to ensure <driver> matches <language>
* OK: Pg language is undefined for reporter base configuration
* OK: Pg language is perl in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/language

Checking libdbi and libdbi-drivers
/usr/local/lib/dbd/libdbdpgsql.so
 was not linked against libdbi - you probably need to compile libdbi-drivers from source with the --enable-libdbi configure switch.

Checking hostname
 * OK: found hostname 'localhost' in <hosts> section of opensrf.xml