[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Help regarding srfsh

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:57:55 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, actually, we've determined that the warning about libdbdpgsql
> not linking against libdbi no longer is valid, and pulled that
> particular test from settings-tester.pl in changeset 10627 about a
> week ago.

That's odd. I seem to recall having problems doing a "login admin
open-ils" from srfsh until I removed --enable-libdbi from the
Makefile.install (I would just get a "???"). I was sure it was this
that was causing the problem but perhaps I had fixed something else.
I'll try to reproduce it tonight.

Warren