[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Z39.50 Server Question

John van Rassel jvanrassel at innisfil.ca
Wed Dec 9 11:24:35 EST 2009

I am trying to get the Z39.50 server setup, following the directions in the wiki.
I think I am almost there but am having a few problems.
The first:
When I type in format xml it replies Bad Format: marcxml
The other problem is when I try and search the catalog with a z39.50 client it gives me an error Connection lost (10004) and on the console for the server it says:
Can't call method "get" on an undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Net/Z3950/Simple2ZOOM.pm line 298.
Any help would be appreciated!
John van Rassel
Manager of Information Technology
Innisfil Public Library