[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6 Billing Problem

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Dec 10 17:05:19 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Ryan <ryan484lav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also here's some more debugging information

Ryan, if you would, share the output of this from psql:
select * from config.billing_type;

I have:
evergreen=# select * from config.billing_type;
id  |             name              | owner | default_price
-----+-------------------------------+-------+---------------
  1 | Overdue Materials             |     1 |
  2 | Long Overdue Collection Fee   |     1 |
  3 | Lost Materials                |     1 |
  4 | Lost Materials Processing Fee |     1 |
  5 | System: Deposit               |     1 |
  6 | System: Rental                |     1 |
  7 | Damaged Item                  |     1 |
  8 | Damaged Item Processing Fee   |     1 |
  9 | Notification Fee              |     1 |
101 | Misc                          |     1 |

Also useful would be the output from a request similar to this from srfsh:
request open-ils.circ open-ils.circ.billing_type.ranged.retrieve.all
"5ebada8da5df85da633fd6cad7f44ce4" 1

You'll want to replace that "5eb..ce4" token with one generated with your
own credentials (in srfsh, "login name passwd" will produce one), and you'll
want to replace that 1 with the id for the library associated with your
workstation.

I get output like this:

Received Data: [
  {
    "__c":"cbt",
    "__p":[
      1,
      "Overdue Materials",
      1,
      null
    ]
  },

If both sets of data include an entry with an id of 101 or higher, then the
staff client should be working.  In that case, I'd exit it completely and
try again.

--
Jason Etheridge
| VP, Tactical Development
| phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email:  jason at esilibrary.com
| web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064