[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: 1.6 Billing Problem

Ryan ryan484lav at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:26:50 EST 2009

Database Query:

 id |             name              | owner | default_price
----+-------------------------------+-------+---------------
  5 | System: Deposit               |     1 |
  6 | System: Rental                |     1 |
  8 | Damaged Item Processing Fee   |     1 |
  9 | Notification Fee              |     1 |
  1 | Overdue Materials             |     1 |          0.25
  2 | Long Overdue Collection Fee   |     1 |         10.00
  3 | Lost Materials                |     1 |         25.00
  4 | Lost Materials Processing Fee |     1 |          1.00
  7 | Damaged Item                  |     1 |          3.00

Opensrf Request:

Received Data: [
  {
    "__c":"cbt",