[OPEN-ILS-DEV] sample opensrf crontab (patch/review)

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Fri Dec 11 15:01:46 EST 2009

Attached is a sample Evergreen crontab file for the opensrf user.
Originally compiled by Joe Atzberger (thanks, Joe!), I made some minor
tweaks and added an action/trigger section.

Let us know if we've missed anything or if something doesn't add up.  If
there are no issues, I will commit it to Open-ILS/examples/crontab.example.

Thanks, everyone.

-b

--
Bill Erickson
| VP, Software Development & Integration
| phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email: erickson at esilibrary.com
| web: http://esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064