[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: 1.6 Billing Problem

Ryan ryan484lav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:10:39 EST 2009

No I just figured out what happened I was logging to the wrong server and I
had a copy of my Evergreen database there and so things weren't right. I
switched to our production Evergreen server and executed that command and
now the only type of billing I can perform is misc I can't do any
circulation charges why? Note that I couldn't do them before either!

--
Ryan Laverdiere
Head Webmaster: http://www.my-ne.com