[OPEN-ILS-DEV] upgrading postgresql 8.2 to 8.3 with Evergreen database

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Dec 23 12:17:54 EST 2009

Did you install the various languages and such before hand like you
are doing a fresh install? I would imagine that the dump commands
would not always do that for you for a number of reasons.

One idea would be to set up an empty database like you were starting
over, then dump your data into it once that works.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium