[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.4.0..1 client batch import/export

Robert Soulliere robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Feb 5 13:55:35 EST 2009

I recently upgraded to 1.4.0.1 for the server and staff client.
Everything is working except when I try to go into the batch
import/export module, the system hangs. The progress bar appears
indicating that it is trying to load, but nothing happens.

Any ideas where to look for troubleshooting?

Thanks,
Robert