[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Dojo-ing interfaces

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 4 15:52:58 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Brandon W. Uhlman <
brandon.uhlman at bclibrary.ca> wrote:

> As a personal project, I'm looking at adding multiple-card management to
> the user editor interface, and it seemed like now was as good a time as any
> to Dojo-ify that interface as any.
>
> In talking with one of my colleagues, I gleaned that the supported version
> of Dojo is in transition (between 1.1.1 and 1.2.x?). Or am I making that up
> in my head?
>
> I have some resources on general Dojo coding style, but is there anything
> on the Dokuwiki that gives some pointers on Dojo the EG way, or a simple
> script or scripts already in trunk somewhere that are a good starting point
> for trying to understand how Dojo and EG work together?

Hi Brandon,

I just presented some Dojo/EG materials at OLA.  My slides and example files
are at http://acq.open-ils.org/~erickson/berick_ola.zip.  (The code only
works with a recent version of trunk).

The Dojo coding style for Evergreen is still somewhat in flux as we nail
down the APIs for trunk (pre-2.0), but the examples in the OLA materials
will at least demonstrate some of the lower-level stuff that should not be
changing any time soon.

Hope this helps!

-b

--