[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Opensrf install question

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:51:15 EST 2009

2009/2/10 Dale Arntson <arnt at uchicago.edu>:
> Could someone take a look at this? I read through the code, and it seems
> like my config files are messed up, in particular the opensrf_core.xml. I am
> attaching these files so that someone more knowledgeable than I can take a
> look at them.

Also, in opensrf.xml you still have:

            <dbfile>/different/path/to/dbfile/persist.db</dbfile>

in the application setting override section. This shouldn't cause the
problem you're reporting, but it will prevent the opensrf.persist
application from working (except in the unlikely case that
/different/path/to/dbfile/persist.db is a real path on your system).

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University