[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Lost on setting up 2 libraries, 2 branches in a consortium

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Wed Feb 11 00:32:42 EST 2009

Hi Phil,

It sounds like you haven't run the autogen script.  You must run the
autogen.sh script after changing the org tree -- this magically
refreshes the javascript and whatnot needed to display the org tree in
the OPAC.  You can most likely run it by running something like the
following on your server as opensrf user:

/openils/bin/autogen.sh /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml

This command may vary depending on your operating system and version
of Evergreen.

Additionally, you may find the following documentation helpful, I must
warn you that it is somewhat out of date:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:policies

James Fournie
BC SITKA