[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Progress on Evergreen install and a problem

Dale Arntson arnt at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 12 18:27:04 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have been making progress on my install of Evergreen 1402 on Redhat 5.
The problem I was having earlier with getting opensrf to load turned out
to be the result of a version mismatch with one of the perl modules. At
present, Opensrf 1.0.4 and Evergreen 1.4.0.2 are installed and running.

However, I am currently having a problem with my administrative login.
When I try to login using srfsh, I get the following:

Unable to communicate with service open-ils.auth

Settings-tester.pl passed everything ok. I am bundling up the relevant
logs and config files, so that someone who knows how to interpret them
could take a look.

Thanks for the help,

-dale