[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Translation for pt-BR completed

Job D R Borges job at nupelia.uem.br
Fri Feb 13 06:48:24 EST 2009

Hello Dan !

Yesterday, I download Evergreen 1.4.0.2 and OpenSrf, follow the instructions
in the Makefile in i18n directory,
and follow the build and install instruction in Evergreen wik.
I did the corrections and some clean up.
Then compilations are OK now.

Before I was doing the checkout of the Evergreen development branch (trunk)
and not 1.4 branch,.
Is it preferable to use rel_1.4 instead of develop branch?

In any way I will folow yours instructions here and I do a full test
(Evergreen and Staff Client) using svn rel_1_4 branch.

I also realize that will be better, submit to the repository only after the
Full test, and with some adjustment's and corrections
that certainly will be need.

Thanks

Job Diógenes

--
Antes de imprimir, pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO