[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Vandelay - internal server errors...

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 17 16:46:19 EST 2009

Unfortunately, I am still unable to get at the MARC Batch import/export.  I have been logging on as admin and choosing the choice from the Cataloging menu in the client.  I get a blank screen in the client.

Is there another way to get in there?  To vandelay?

Dale checked the permissions you refer to below and they seem to be OK.

Frances  (I still cannot make any items, unfortunately).