[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Errors at end of install

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:21:20 EST 2009

Hey Raymond,

Apologies I didn't reply sooner!

It seems you got rid of the memcache issue (which is often the cause
of "Status: No authentication seed found.
open-ils.auth.authenticate.init must be called first").

I see that you changed from "login admin open-ils" to "login opensrf
password", yet I don't see an indication why).  Did you try 'login
admin open-ils' again recently?

The admin user exists "out of the box", so you didn't miss a step.  I
think that IRC discussion might be something else (possibly a memcache
issue somewhere in the context).  So, if 'admin' with 'open-ils'
doesn't work, let us know and we'll see...

--Don