[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Errors at end of install

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Fri Feb 20 17:14:24 EST 2009

> I see that you changed from "login admin open-ils" to "login opensrf
> password", yet I don't see an indication why).  Did you try 'login
> admin open-ils' again recently?
>
> The admin user exists "out of the box", so you didn't miss a step.  I
> think that IRC discussion might be something else (possibly a memcache
> issue somewhere in the context).  So, if 'admin' with 'open-ils'
> doesn't work, let us know and we'll see...

I switched to the opensrf user, after the admin user didn't work,
thinking it may have been intended as an example.

I am continuing to work on it, but haven't found what is wrong yet.

Here is history of my last attempt:

opensrf at commando-1:/root$ osrf_ctl.sh -l -a start_all
Starting OpenSRF Router
Starting OpenSRF Perl
Starting OpenSRF C (host=localhost)
opensrf at commando-1:/root$ /openils/bin/srfsh
srfsh# login admin open-ils

Received Data: "5373a31f4d00014011119075801fee56"

------------------------------------
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.061772

Received Data: {
   "ilsevent":1217,
   "textcode":"PATRON_INACTIVE",
   "desc":"This account is marked as inactive",
   "pid":6500,
   "stacktrace":"oils_auth.c:417"
}