[OPEN-ILS-DEV] postgresql problem

Rene Paquin rpaquin at wlu.ca
Tue Feb 24 11:53:48 EST 2009

Hi Jason,

I did install from source as per the instructions on the site.  You are correct in that the file was elsewhere and when I pointed to that location it all worked fine.

Thanks,

Rene

>>> Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> 2/24/2009 11:16 AM >>>

> postgres at redwood:~$ psql -f /usr/share/postgresql/8.2/contrib/tablefunc.sql evergreen
> /usr/share/postgresql/8.2/contrib/tablefunc.sql: No such file or directory

Hi Rene, did you compile postgres from source or install it from a
package?  If from source, try

     find /usr/local -name tablefunc.sql

and see if you get a hit.  If so, you should only need to adjust the
path for the file in that psql command that failed (and the ones that
follow).

--
Jason Etheridge