[OPEN-ILS-DEV] postgresql problem

Brendan Gallagher thehaven104 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:55:57 EST 2009

This was taken directly from a message from Dan Scott earlier this month...

Right, and if you followed the cheat sheet instructions then you will
already have done this and the contrib modules will be in
/usr/local/share/contrib instead of /usr/share/postgresql/8.2/contrib
- which conflicts with the instructions as they currently stand
because they were written for a packaged version of PostgreSQL. So,
adjust accordingly - when I get a chance, I'll add a qualifier to that
step that says "if you followed the PostgreSQL install cheat sheet..."

Give that a shot and let us know if that worked for you or not

Cheers,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting, Complete
Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com