[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ubuntu 8.04/Evergreen 1.2.3.1 VMWare image

Parker David dparker at mrc.gm
Mon Jan 5 10:39:20 EST 2009

Hi,

We are trying to install the image created by Dan Scott on our server but are finding problems with the IP address and FQDN.  We are not sure how to change the default web server address from 127.0.1.1 to our address of 172.23.33.11.

Please could anyone who has used this image advise us how to make the changes.

Thank you

David

http://www.star.net.uk