[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Basic Org Unit Hierarchy Setup Question

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Jan 5 13:30:20 EST 2009

Jason -

Yes, this helps.

It's actually what I ended up doing for our test

Consortium

Publics and Schools (depth 1)

Library (as branch) (depth 2)

For down the road, we'll probably want another category at the regional
level (to indicate geographical regions - east v west in our public
libraries for hold filling purposes), but for our first test, we're working
with two public libraries and one school, so I think this will work for us.

Thanks for your detailed email.

Amy