[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Release 1.6 - testing notes

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:41:46 EDT 2009

2009/7/10 Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com>:
> We're currently testing Evergreen rel_1_6_0 (there's no tarball
> release candidate yet) on a Debian Lenny, PostgreSQL 8.3 system and
> have noticed the following so far:
>  * Reporter interface: sources all appear, but none of the fields for
> the sources appear

I just committed a fix for this (r13574), after a refactoring of
cstore the IDL dropped the virtual attribute on field elements but the
reporter display had been returning a list of fields based on the
value of that attribute. Once I figured that out, the fix was easy.

So, one hurdle down.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University