[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Back button creates double search rows

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Wed Jul 15 18:13:36 EDT 2009

In both the staff client and Firefox (I'm sure that's not a coincidence)
using the back button (or Go Back) from an Advanced search, results in
the search rows being double populated.  I've been able to replicate
this in pretty much every skin, from PINES, to Conifer, to UPEI, to
TADL.  The only exception I've found is GRPL's skin.

It's a minor issue, but it's driving me a bit nutty trying to track it
down, especially since I've apparently already done something to cure it
and can't figure out what.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this?