[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Authentication using Evergreen credentials

J. Benjamin Dudley dudleyb at ecgrl.org
Wed Jul 22 15:14:46 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm currently working on a script that will allow patrons to access our
wireless access points AFTER they use their Evergreen login and password.

So far, I've got it so that a user can be authenticated, but for
logging/security purposes, I would like to also be able to have their name
recorded and library card number as well (although some users may login with
their barcode, others can login with their OPAC username.I still want to
have a record of their barcode).

I've modified the PHP script at
http://drupalib.interoperating.info/ilsauthen so that it runs separate from
drupal.

Is there a way to also gather the patron's name & barcode in the same
manner?

Thanks!

Benjamin Dudley