[OPEN-ILS-DEV] By popular demand

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:52:08 EDT 2009

I fixed up the major issues that I'm aware of in Craftsman in terms of
functionality compared to the venerable 'default' (copy location
display (or lack thereof) which was also causing massive JS fail, and
added BibTemplate support, which just worked), and made it the default
in the example Apache config file that will go into 1.6.  I suspect
we'll find more issues with it (probably 10 minutes after I finally
wrap a 1.6.0 tarball) but it's in there now.