[OPEN-ILS-DEV] By popular demand

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:30:38 EDT 2009

2009/6/2 Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com>:
> I fixed up the major issues that I'm aware of in Craftsman in terms of
> functionality compared to the venerable 'default' (copy location
> display (or lack thereof) which was also causing massive JS fail, and
> added BibTemplate support, which just worked), and made it the default
> in the example Apache config file that will go into 1.6.  I suspect
> we'll find more issues with it (probably 10 minutes after I finally
> wrap a 1.6.0 tarball) but it's in there now.

You rock, Mike. Serials support "just works" too, but it's currently
pulling in the classes that define styles for the "classic default"
rather than the "craftsman default" default skin, which looks pretty
funny. I'll see if there's a simple-ish fix for that this morning.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University