[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [patch] Selecting many Z39.50 targets

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Jun 11 22:10:15 EDT 2009

Warren, I like this, thanks!  Grant and I were experimenting with
scrollbars, hiding the information altogether, etc., but I think this
strikes a good balance of less clutter versus useful information.  I
tweaked things a bit so that the per-service summaries still exist,
but as a tooltip.  Also, I preserved the original property text and
added a new property for omitting the service from the summary string,
so I left the POTS stuff alone.

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/13375

-- Jason