[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Internal Server Error on 'Server Settings' screen

Hunt, Phil hunt at nelinet.net
Fri Jun 26 12:06:58 EDT 2009

Hi

Change my OU types and items yesterday, worked fine.  Rebooted Evergreen
system.

OpenSRF items are up, DB is up, etc.

Try to go to Admin 'Server Settings' screen, I Get:
================================
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.
Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_perl/2.0.4
Perl/v5.10.0 Server at evergreen.nelinet.net Port 443
=================================

This is a test system.  I know the db is up/opensrf etc because I can do
"Circulation-->Retrieve Patron by Barcode", and it works.

It just seems this Organizational stuff is SO VERY FRAGILE.

Can someone login, it is a 1.4.0.4 box, using the client

Machine: evergreen.nelinet.net
User: admin
Pass: nelinet3

And a valid patron by Barcode is 10000001
See it looks up ok, but 'Server status' doesn't work.

I am at wits end on these 2 problems.

Thanks

Phil Hunt
Program Director, Information Technology
NELINET, Inc.

'   Direct Phone:  (508)597-1924
'    1.508.460.7700 x1924
6     FAX (508)460-9455