[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Record summary page not available

Catherine Buck Morgan Cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
Mon Jun 29 13:15:46 EDT 2009

Our test server has started exhibiting a weird behavior. I can do a
search and get a hit list. However, I cannot get a record summary after
selecting an item from the hit list. I discovered this when I was
importing a marc record. The record imported successfully, but it could
not display in the record summary page.

All other functions appear to be working fine. I can place a hold on an
item from the OPAC. I can search for patrons within the client. I can
search for items and get the hit list. Just can't get the record summary
in either the OPAC or the client.

I ran autogen just in case, but that didn't do anything. (It was 2 am...
give me a break. :-))

What do I need to do next?

Thanks,
Catherine.

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Director, Division of Innovation, Technology & Library Services

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation,
collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in
South Carolina's intellectual landscape.