[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Adding Copy Locations after a 1.4.0.2 install

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 6 00:33:45 EST 2009

> insert into permission.usr_work_ou_map
> VALUES (1,1,1)
<snip>
> Developers, correct me if I’m wrong.

Another way to do this is through the Admin -> User Permission Editor,
and some Work Locations to the user.  In 1.4, permissions revolve
around these locations for staff instead of the Home Library.
Patron-oriented permissions still make use of the home library.
Future releases of 1.4 should have seed the admin user with a default
Work Location, and I believe database upgrade scripts will already
create Work Locations from Home Libraries for upgrades to 1.4

Thanks Frances!

--
Jason Etheridge