[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree.js - hardcoded strings?

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Mar 11 12:20:00 EDT 2009

Ok -- that makes sense. If I recall correctly, changes have to be updated with autogen.sh (RTFM, george!)

That's on the agenda for next week's customizations -- still focused on squeezing our OPAC to fit our limited institutional layout requirements.

BTW, compliments to Dan and other chefs who worked on internationalization -- our work in a bilingual Evergreen system so far seems to be working out quite well.

Thanks!
George

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Robert Soulliere
Sent: March 11, 2009 12:08 PM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree.js - hardcoded strings?

Isn't that changed when you set up Organizational types in the Staff Client?

 You can edit these in the Staff Client by going to Admin > Server Settings and changing OPAC labels under the various organizational unit types. In short, this is a default database field entry and not in the code.

Let me know if that helps,
Robert