[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree.js - hardcoded strings?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:00:30 EDT 2009

2009/3/11 Duimovich, George <George.Duimovich at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca>:
> Ok -- that makes sense. If I recall correctly, changes have to be updated with autogen.sh (RTFM, george!)

Heh, don't beat yourself up. I forget about autogen.sh myself all the time.

Actually, despite your high praise for our I18N work, right now while
the org_tree_js.pl script is locale-aware, I haven't taught autogen.sh
to be locale-aware; so we currently generate a single organization
tree in /openils/var/web/opac/common/js/OrgTree.js - this has been
bugging me for the last little while.

I have a long plane ride this evening, and we need this ourselves real
soon now - so I'll work on this tonight.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University