[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree not updating translation

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 12 10:23:35 EDT 2009

Hello -- just reporting minor potential issue with how OrgTree gets updated

Step 1. Changed our Organizational Unit name in our demo record system -- updated "Organizational Unit Name" to "NRCan Library"
Step 2. Ran autogen.sh without any reported errors - change successful with refresh of OPAC page.
Step 3. Translate string to fr-CA -- (change confirmed as I can see it after exit and return back into client)
Step 4. Ran autogen.sh without any reported errors
Step 5. Refresh, remove cache, etc but change does not display in /fr-CA/

Repeated above with other level in organizational tree and /fr-CA/ displays my English changes only in OPAC.

On ver 1.4 of course..

Thanks,

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan