[OPEN-ILS-DEV] <SPAM-RBL> Opensrf install issues.

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:39:16 EDT 2009

2009/3/23 Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com>:
> It looks like you have the bare OpenSRF version of opensrf.xml in
> place, and no the one that Evergreen installs.  Could that be the
> case?

The new install approach is to get OpenSRF up and running first, with
plain old OpenSRF opensrf.xml, to ensure that multidomain is all good
(as espoused at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=opensrf:1.0:install).

Then, once adding 2, 2 with opensrf.math works, people are supposed to
move on to adding the complexities of the rest of Evergreen. Because
there is no hope of succeeding with Evergreen if you're encountering
problems with basic OpenSRF.

So, I think Erik is trying to just get past OpenSRF first. My wild
guess would be that Erik is getting bitten by the bug fixed by the
following post-1.0.4 patch:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/OpenSRF/changeset/1667

--
Dan Scott