[OPEN-ILS-DEV] <SPAM-RBL> Opensrf install issues.

Erik Mallory Erik.Mallory at wichita.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:27:35 EDT 2009

I recompiled with the new patch in place. There is no change in the
behavior. opensrf.math still does not start. I ran a diff on the JSON.pm
included in the patch and in the perl lib directory, the files are
equal.
Thanks to all of you for your help other ideas are very welcome.
--
Erik Mallory <Erik.Mallory at wichita.edu>
Wichita State