[OPEN-ILS-DEV] <SPAM-RBL> Opensrf install issues.

Erik Mallory Erik.Mallory at wichita.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:46:27 EDT 2009

(Addendum)
I ran /u01/app/openils/bin/opensrf-perl.pl \
--pid-dir /u01/app/openils/var/run/ \
--config /u01/app/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml --service opensrf.math \
--no-daemon --action start

and I get
* opensrf.math is not configured to run on apptest-504.wichita.edu
I think I have configured OpenSRF to use the fqdn of the host. I have configured /etc/hosts and the
jabber config and I still get
* opensrf.math is not configured to run on apptest-504.wichita.edu

I THINK my configuration is sane, I could be wrong.
please send along any trouble shooting steps I'm missing.

--
Erik Mallory <Erik.Mallory at wichita.edu>
Wichita State