[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client - locale aware splash page

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Mar 25 16:19:52 EDT 2009

Just trying to finalize a "first cut" of our custom Evergreen splash page used in the default tab in the Staff Client.

Does the Staff client support a locale aware splash page so that our French users can default to the French page on login (or when closing down tabs and tab 1 defaults to the splash page). Or perhaps in my test I had some "missing ingredients"?

No big deal right now as we currently link to French within our splash page, but eventually would be nice to default the users to a locale aware file (in our case, customized for local help, links to community resources, policy docs, etc.).

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan