[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client - locale aware splash page

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 25 22:16:42 EDT 2009

> Does the Staff client support a locale aware splash page so that our French
> users can default to the French page on login (or when closing down tabs and
> tab 1 defaults to the splash page). Or perhaps in my test I had some
> "missing ingredients"?

Hi George,

The stock index.xhtml there should be pulling in a locale specific
version of lang.dtd via server side include, so things like
&staff.portal.title; should be I18N-ized.

But more for structure changes, you could try the same method, something like:

<!--#include virtual="/var/web/xul/server/index-${locale}.xhtml"-->

Which should look for /var/web/xul/server/index-en-CA.xhtml,
/var/web/xul/server/index-en-US.xhtml, etc.

--
Jason Etheridge