[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to test Evergreen after upgrading to 1.4.0.4?

Václav Jansa v.jansa at stk.cz
Tue Mar 31 07:47:29 EDT 2009

Dear all,

due to the problem with Czech in the staff client (and without manual repair
of errors even in the OPAC) I have upgraded Evergreen from version 1.4.0.2
to version 1.4.0.4. The Czech localization works in the OPAC but the staff
client keeps reporting errors (even with the pure installation) as described
in the previous posts.

Is it possible to somehow test the installation so that it could be proved
that it has been made correctly? Is it possible to test the database
somehow? (Upgrade scripts were run – approx. three inserts and one index –
then the database was loaded again, the Czech language switched on, all
without errors.)

Due to work duties I have not made it yet to finish the pure installation
and using the current installation I have not made the decision to delete
the database and redefine it (there are already some data inserted in the
database).

The IP address of my installation is 213.220.227.200, the user is test
(cataloging permissions), password demo123.

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

Vaclav Jansa

--
Vaclav Jansa,
IT Administrator

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960

believed to be clean.