[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to test Evergreen after upgrading to 1.4.0.4?

Václav Jansa v.jansa at stk.cz
Tue Mar 31 15:32:18 EDT 2009

Thank you!

I have made a complete upgrade according to the manual, I was just
unsure whether I had not made some mistakes. Therefore I decided to make
a complete new installation on a new XEN virtual host.

After a couple of errors I also used the operations you have recommended
to get rid of the old Czech localization from the database and load a
new one. It worked okay.

The use of the latest version of the staff client has eventually led to
a fully functional Czech localization (although we still have some
strings waiting for the translation :-).

Thank you very much and I look forward to becoming more and more
familiar with Evergreen!

VJ

--
Vaclav Jansa,
IT Administrator

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960

believed to be clean.