[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installation Questions

Tim Oppenheim timopp at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:24:17 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying, without success, to get Evergreen installed. I did a
clean install of Jaunty-Jackalope ( maybe my problems start there)

I have OpenSRF installed

I went through all steps to install Postgresql

I get to Step III of the Evergreen installation:
ldconfig
/etc/init.d/postgresql-8.2 restart

and get this result:
bash: /etc/init.d/postgresql-8.2: No such file or directory

and in looking I can not fine such.

When I originally initiated the database I did get that the postgres
had started, so I assumed it was correctly installed.

If I have this directed to the wrong list my apologies.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing great things

Tim