[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installation Questions

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:32:20 EDT 2009

When postgres has been installed from source, the init.d file is not
created automatically.  The command you used to start Postgres
originally (obtainable on the Postgres install page), with slight
modification, is used to restart or stop.  Simply change the word
'start' at the end of the command to 'restart' or 'stop'.