[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Database Setup

Tim Oppenheim timopp at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:41:30 EDT 2009

Hi, Sorry to keep intruding. But I can almost taste it :).

I have gotten to Step V and trying to update the database. I used this
command with user evergreen, password evergreen, database evergreen,
localhost.

perl Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.pl
--update-config --service all --create-schema --create-bootstrap --
create-offline --user evergreen --password evergreen --hostname
localhost --port 5432 --database evergreen

and I get this reply:

bash: --update-config: command not found

Again the is Jaunty, Postgres 8.2. Am I just missing something.

Thanks

Tim