[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Database Setup

Graham Fawcett graham.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:46:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

Try joining up those lines by removing the newlines between them, or
(better) by ending each line with a backslash (\), like this:

perl Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.pl  \
--update-config --service all --create-schema \
--create-bootstrap --create-offline \
--user evergreen --password evergreen \
--hostname localhost --port 5432 --database evergreen

The backslashes make the multiple lines be treated as a single,
logical instruction.

Best,
Graham