[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Z39.50 Server "off by one"

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:37:00 EDT 2009

I've managed to set up Evergreen as a Z39.50 server using Simple2Zoom.
However, I noticed that when I would find N results, I could only retrieve
N-1 of those results. It sounds like others may be having this problem.

I poked around a bit in Simple2Zoom and made a quick 1-line fix (attached).
It seems to have solved this issue for me on my simple Evergreen setup but I
haven't tested it very much yet.

I was wondering if anyone had narrowed this problem down to being an
Evergreen issue or a Simple2Zoom issue. If it's a Simple2Zoom issue, then
this patch might be helpful.

Cheers,
  Warren