[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Proposal

John Moss John.Moss at hro.com
Wed Nov 11 11:54:57 EST 2009

I am tasked with researching ILS Alternatives for our Law Firm. I have a number of Positives listed for switching to Evergreen, but would also like to list some Criticisms or Drawbacks of Evergreen. I know this may not be the best place to ask, but on the other hand it may be the best place to ask since all of you have far more experience with this software.

We would probably not host our own Catalog, but contract out to do that part.

Thanks,
John

John S. Moss
Library Technical Services
Holme Roberts & Owen LLP
1700 Lincoln St., Suite 4100
Denver, Colorado 80203-­4541
303.866.0432 (Direct)
303.866.0200 (Fax)
<mailto:john.moss at hro.com>
Denver | Boulder | Colorado Springs | Los Angeles | London | Phoenix | Munich | Salt Lake City | San Francisco

• Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Groucho Marx

Confidentiality Notice - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read or play this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is Strictly Prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.

Federal Tax Advice Disclaimer - We are required by U. S. Treasury Regulations to inform you that, to the extent this message includes any federal tax advice, this message is not intended or written by the sender to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.