[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Next developer IRC meeting?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Nov 12 23:16:00 EST 2009

Hey folks,

It's been almost a month since our last developer IRC meeting.

We need to follow up on the action items that were assigned last time
(http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2009-10:minutes
and http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2009-10:notes
- thanks again to Warren Layton and Anoop Atre for summarizing all of
this info).

With the 1.4.0.7 and 1.6.0.0 releases tarred up and the finishing
touches being put on the download page and release notes, it's probably
a good time to touch base again.

Since I did such a comical job of repeatedly getting the times wrong
last time, would anybody else be interested in organizing a date / time
for our next meeting?

Dan