[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** telephony building blocks (patch review)

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Fri Nov 13 11:53:23 EST 2009

A couple of helpful hints for anyone who wants to try to get this
working (and it may take more than a couple):

1) The patch applies cleanly against trunk at revision 14899, but it
doesn't after that.  You can, of course, resolve conflicts by hand if
you're comfortable with that.

2) The server.pl script in Open-ILS/examples/asterisk/mediator should be
run as a daemon on your Asterisk server.  This is the link between your
Evergreen environment and your Asterisk server.

Joe and I will certainly be available here on the list to answer
questions and to hear suggestions, as this is pretty alpha stuff.

Good luck! :-)

--
Lebbeous

Please join us for the
Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23, 2010
at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/