[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** RE: Report Templates

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Nov 16 20:58:21 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Anne Andres <Anne.Andres at columbiabc.edu> wrote:
> Thanks so much Jason,
> WOW......it worked.

Gooood.

> "In pane 1, expand the Items entry by clicking the expand-tree icon
> (should look like a plus sign in a box) Select Circulation Modifier In
> pane 2, select Name In pane 3, select Raw Data Add Selected Fields (Name
> should show up in pane 4 below Copy ID) In pane 4, select Name Alter
> Display Header Enter "Circ Modifier" as the column header",
> I could not find "Name" in pane 3 so I chose "lowercase" because it
> seemed similar .....and it seemed to work.
> Hope that was right.  - at least the figures seemed correct and the
> Circ.Modifiers were listed.

It looks like my email got mangled with some reformatting.   Some of
those "In pane X" fragments were at the beginning of sentences.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/